sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

My wished job

Fortunatelly, I don't need to job. When my dad died he left me enough money to live confortable for some years without any need. I have a house, no mortgages and I don't owe money to anybody. But I can't be doing nothing. I desire to work, to spend my time doing something and my brain finding and fixing problems. Anyway, I can't just wait and see how my bank account decreases. I love starting in a new place, in a different culture or learning another language. I love feeling I'm adapting to a different circumstances.

That's why I learnt flash, to make games while I was unemployed. But it's not enough. I want a job. I want to feel I'm useful for a task.

So, how is my whised job? Those are my preferences (just supposing I was able to choose them)

1- Working for a state: if you earn $xxxxx working for a company, make sure you are making a group of rich people to earn much more money thanks to your work. And those people don't care about the workers they have. They only care about benefits, regardless the environment, the countries they are spoiling or who are making poor.
So, working for a state or country, the benefits of my work go to all the people of that country. Anyway, even working for a country, I prefer not to do it for their army. Armies tends to follow the interest of the rich people (and so wars do too). About how many bankers or executives of weapon or oil companies have you ever heard dying in a war for the last 40 years?

2- If I had to work for a company, I'd pick a cooperative company (owned by the workers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative) or at least an small company that cares for the people working for it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario