sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

Why you should play old games

There are basically 2 main reasons:
1) You don't need the last hardware technology to play them.
2) You can buy them in platinum edition or even better prices (by Steam, for example).

So, you can play great games in you a bit old computer just spending a not so much money. And some old games really deserve to be played.
Some time ago I found Clive Barker's Jericho for a really good price (4€). Some time ago I played Undying (also based in Barker's stories) and I really loved this game, so I thought that for only 4€ I could take the risk. But I found a game better than I expected. The story is not as awesome as Undying's one, but it's also really interesting. I like its gameplay (team shooter) and graphics, and the characters.
Anyway, it's not a 8/10 game, but it's much more game than what it costs. So, it totally recommend this game.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario